Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sale shopping

Maybe you don’t know this but I dislike shopping very much. I wait until I absolutely cannot wait any longer and then I hit two or three stores and do three years worth of clothes shopping all at once. Fortunately for me, I have a Mother in law who is the complete opposite of me. She loves shopping. And because of her, my kids are the best dressed kids in the neighborhood (if only their frumpy mother looked so good) :) There is one exception for me though. I love dress clothes! and all the accessories to match! Again, I am fortunate that my mother shares my love of dress clothes. Each Christmas and Easter I go a little crazy and buy a little more than I should. So my kids end up with... well I will just show you. (Please don't judge me, I really am very frugal most of the time.) :)  Note: Most of these clothes were discounted at least 50% off because it is so close to Easter and they will be great for church and later, playing dress up. I just love them. So cute!
IMG_2003
IMG_2005
IMG_2013
IMG_2020
IMG_2021
IMG_2023
IMG_2028
IMG_2032
IMG_2031

1 comment:

  1. Hey!love the clothes, your kids is soo cute!!, I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch.
    love you,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, feel free to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...