Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rylee's Birth Story: Part 1- Pregnancy...

Rylee's Birth Story Part 2 Part 3

Nathan's Birth Story Part 1 Part 2



The Pregnancy:
The day I found out I was pregnant, Tim and I decided that if the baby was a boy we would name him Landen Michael and if the baby was a girl we would name her Rylee. We couldn't figure out a middle name.


The first few months of my pregnancy I was very sick. I lost weight. I could barely get of bed. It is a good thing it was my first pregnancy. Once I started feeling better I had a good pregnancy with the exception of two weeks of serious sciatica pain.  I couldn't move without crying. Tim had to carry me to the bathroom. I did enjoy the rest of my pregnancy. I wasn't to uncomfortable. Although I could barely stand the wait. I felt like I had a three year pregnancy. I couldn't wait to get her in my arms.


Tim and his mom and sisters came to the ultrasound with us. His mom had put a baby boy and baby girl hooded towel set in her car and after we found out she was a girl, she brought the pink one inside. They said they were 70% sure that she was a girl which didn't sound very sure to me so I left most of her stuff in the packages just in case. :)


At Tim's mom's 50th Birthday Party... (around 4 months pregnant)
About 5 months pregnant...

 6 months pregnant...
 About 6 months pregnant... Camping...
 7 months pregnant...

Baby shower #1:

My cousin Michelle did my first baby shower. I was about 7 months pregnant...
 She made the most delicious cookie dessert. I still crave this! Michelle are you listening...
 I didn't get any photos of the guest together, but I got one of the presents... priorities... shame on me.

Baby Shower #2

Tim's sisters, Tami and Tennille, did my second baby shower.  I was about 8 months pregnant. It was a coed shower in his Uncle Steve and Aunt Cathy's beautiful backyard. Hey look, a photo of some of the guest... I would have to post about twenty photos to show all the gifts. I was definitely spoiled...

Tennille gave us the idea for Rylee's middle name... Jaynn at this baby shower.


And the cake...

Getting the room ready...

And here is what it is supposed to look like. :) A gift from Tim's mom and sisters...
The quilt my mom made for the baby...

When I was 37 weeks 5 days along, I suddenly had the urge to take inventory on everything I had. I pulled everything out of the closet, everything out of every bin, drawer and box. I wrote down everything that I thought I still needed. At about 1:00am I decided to go to bed and I would put everything back where it went the next day. I woke up at 3:00 am in the morning and realized I had peed in the bed...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, feel free to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...