Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Random...

Nathan made a rocket with Tangram's...

 Rylee likes to make these paper people... She then gets my camera and photographs them herself for my blog. She is definitely my daughter. :)
 While she photographs her art projects I usually get a few other surprise photos when I download them to my computer. Like this one of our cat and the next one of our dog.


 Nathan made this. I know that you know exactly what it is... but just in case it is a transformer hand. :)
 Tim's science experiment with the kids. Balancing a fork and spoon on a glass with a toothpick barely touching the glass...

 If only they would pose for me with a nice background, cute clothes and hair done. Oh well, I take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, feel free to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...