Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools: Cupcakes for dinner and Spaghetti for dessert...

I told my kids that we were having cupcakes for dinner... poor things were so excited...
Little did they know it was actually meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato frosting...
I made it up to them when I gave them Spaghetti for dessert...
They were not impressed until they tasted the sauce which was strawberry jam. They finally forgave me for the meatloaf cupcakes when they saw that the spaghetti was cupcakes topped with icing topped with Ferrero Rocher chocolate hazelnut balls smothered in strawberry jam and finally topped with parmesan cheese- I mean ground up white chocolate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, feel free to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...