Friday, September 23, 2011

My baby is growing up...

My daughter Rylee turned 7 a couple of days ago. I cannot believe how fast these seven years have flown by. I remember the anticipation when I found out that I was pregnant. That was the longest pregnancy... well technically it was the shortest... but it felt the longest. 

She is so wonderful. She has the most beautiful spirit. I love and appreciate her so much. She changed my life in unimaginable ways. I am truly so thankful that I was blessed to be her mom. Happy 7th Birthday Rylee!!! (a couple days late. :) )

I was hoping to post her 7 year old photos but I haven't taken them yet. I better get on that. 

I wrote her birth story in three parts if anybody wants to check them out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, feel free to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...