Saturday, January 22, 2011

Do you use Google Reader?

Before I started using Google Reader I couldn't understand how people found the time to keep up on other people's blogs. Going to each individual blog, checking for new content.
Wow, what  a difference it made for me when I started using my reader. You need to have a google account in order to use it but that only takes a second. Once you have your account set up, you just go to the blogs that you enjoy and click on the little reader symbol. If you are wondering what that looks like- it is the little orange square near the top of my blog that has the word post next to it. Once you have added their blog to your reader, it will tell you whenever they add content. You can read their new post from the reader. You can also organize the blogs by topic and all sorts of other stuff. I probably have over 100 blogs in my reader and I am able to skim through the post and just read the ones that interest me. Huge time saver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, feel free to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...