Monday, January 17, 2011

Letter of the week... Aa











We are working on the letter Aa again. I used these cute printables over at Confessions of a Homeschooler. My kids love them. Some of them are too young for Rylee but she still likes to play with them. They are mostly to help Nathan though.
I print these and laminate them so that we can use them over and over again. Their favorite is the poke page. I didn't laminate that one. They use a pin (supervised) and poke the pattern of the letter. They always look forward to this one with each letter. This is the laminator that I use and I love it. The refill packs that I use are not the same brand but I cannot tell the difference.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, feel free to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...