Monday, June 6, 2011

38 weeks...

I cannot believe how fast this is going. I am hoping to go until June 21st. Wish me luck. :) I am still working on editing photos from my last photo session. I really want to be able to finish that before baby comes. Don't get me wrong, I cannot wait to see this little baby. I just want to feel as prepared as possible and I feel like I have been going and going with one thing after another. I haven't had anytime to really prepare for this baby. So having a couple of weeks down time to hold those sweet little newborn clothes and dream sounds wonderful. We still haven't completely decided on names- especially a boys name and middle names. So feel free to chime in with ideas!!


I am still hoping to blog during my labor, we will see how I feel. You forget all of those details so fast once you have the baby in your arms.


Please keep us in your prayers for a safe and healthy delivery for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, feel free to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...