Tuesday, May 17, 2011

35 weeks... yesterday...

It's getting close now. I can't believe how fast it went by. I am having so many contractions. Contractions that hurt enough to stop me in my tracks. Hopefully this means a fast labor. :)

I am not nearly prepared for this baby. My preperations are not going as smoothly as I would like. It isn't easy trying to fit another person in this small house, but we will manage. I still need to buy some pretty important things like a carseat and a stroller. Ummm, I should probably get on that. Rylee was exactly two weeks early and Nathan was born exactly on his due date. So I figure this baby will probably be two weeks late. However I still feel the need to be prepared for an early delivery so my deadline to be completely ready for this baby is in 13 days. Gasp!! It sounds a lot scarier when I type it out.

We are all very excited to meet this newest addition to our family. It's amazing how much love you can feel for an unborn baby. I am sure that the next few weeks are going to drag on and on for me. The last few weeks are always so hard and so worth it in the end. Please pray for a healthy baby and mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, feel free to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...