Sunday, May 15, 2011

A free Language Arts Curriculum...

I came across Reading Lessons yesterday. It seems to be a full curriculum for Free! A lot of the lessons do require you to download books from a site that is pretty expensive. However they offer a free trial which allows you to download a certain amount of books each day for two weeks. I think that as long as you download the maximum for two weeks you would be able to get the needed books for free. I will update when I know for sure. The sight you download the book from is called Reading A-Z. I am not sure that I will use this curriculum. I have been very happy with the book "Teach your child to read in 100 easy lessons". I do think I will use all the books that I download. It seems you can never have to many readers.

Reading Lessons provides a lot of other links to free websites and printables that I will use often. I am very glad a found it. For those of you that do not homeschool, many of the resources are for preschoolers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, feel free to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...