Friday, May 6, 2011

Our Math Curriculum...

Math:

We are using Math U See. They are both working on the Primer workbook right now. It seems to be working pretty well. Nathan is taking it very slow- he mostly just wants to play with the blocks. Rylee is steadily working her way through the book. I do not force it on her. She seems to want to do the lessons regularly.

I do think that Math U See is a little boring to Rylee. I have been looking at other options for next year. Rightstart Math is one that I am looking at. I am also looking at Math on the Level. I am leaning towards Math on the Level. I love that it isn't consumable so I can use it for all my kids. I also know that both Rylee and Nathan enjoy hands on learning. It seems like it would be a good fit for us.

When my kids get older I have my eye on Life of Fred. It looks like so much fun. It is a math story about a kid named Fred. Very different then anything I have ever seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, feel free to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...