Monday, May 30, 2011

37 weeks...

I think this baby is ready to make it's arrival. I have been having false labor pains all week. I cannot believe the pressure I feel. It shouldn't be too much longer. I am guessing 39 weeks but then again you just never know. I am so excited. These last three weeks are always the hardest to be patient. Hurry up baby! A part of me is perfectly willing to wait. The part of me that is still going through the storage shed. I finally found the newborn boy clothes. I just need to find the newborn girl clothes. I don't think they are in there. ??? They must be in the attic. My birthing kit will not be here until Tuesday. After that we are good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, feel free to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...