Sunday, May 22, 2011

36 weeks tomorrow...

I don't have to much to update other than I am still pregnant. I am getting to be pretty uncomfortable at this point. I am sure it is pretty funny to see me try to get out of bed. My stomach muscles do not work at all. I kind of roll out of bed. I am also having sciatica pain on both sides of my hips. 
Okay that was a lot of whining. I am so thankful to be pregnant and I cannot wait to meet my baby. :) 
That is much better. 


Tim's mom bought our baby it's first gift. A soft yellow blanket. Now there is one piece of proof in our home that a baby is coming. I have a lot of work to do this week for baby preparations. I am very excited to get the last things moved into the office so that I can set up the baby stuff in our room. At that point I will finally be ready to get the baby clothes and things that I have out in the storage shed and the attic. I am sure that after I hold all those newborn clothes it will be a lot harder to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, feel free to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...